Saturday, December 15, 2012

When My Light Begins To Flicker

I believe that when tragedy occurs it has an effect that triggers many different reactions in human beings. I think it has a whole different and more intense impact on light workers and empaths. As a light worker it is in our nature to heal and reach out to those who are in pain and provide comfort. It comes naturally, it's a part of our life and we just know to radiate love outwards.

However it's very clear to me that even though I did a mediation, the focus was on where I could be of service. In my prayers as well I have been asking God to use me as an instrument of peace and love. I, however have not been asking for any healing for myself. I have become proficient as giving thanks and being grateful. I'm used to sending out light and positive vibrations for others. I am masterful at offering support.

Unfortunately, I have not been honoring my commitment to myself, I haven't been asking for healing, light and energy for myself. I know that I'm good at creating it but this evening as I felt myself on the verge of tears and despair I had to stop and ask why? What happened here? It's not that I do not have a vast community of people who have my back, because I do. I really have just been giving out, giving out, giving out and not taking the time to be still, silent and take in, allow myself to receive that wonderful energy I give out.

What I'm going to do is ask my community for their positive energy. Send it to me. Pray for me to regain my balance. Send me light and love. For myself I'm going to take a day or two to replenish my own flickering light. I know my light won't go out but it's flickering which means there's entirely too much energy going on and not enough stillness. I will be still and I will be with the silence so that I can hear what I need to be doing for myself. Balance. I am going to light my world and my community of love will help me. I'm not alone. I am loved. I am blessed. I am taken care of and I am alright.

After you read this please just take a moment and send me positive vibes and lots of light. I appreciate the love in advance.

Much Love,

Tahira ❤❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment