Sunday, January 8, 2012

CLEAN YOUR SPACE

What you do in one place, you do everywhere. I am starting my first ever fast tomorrow and boy am I excited about it. It has been a long time coming and damn, yes it is time. I am doing a five day fast that includes only a drink made of maple syrup, cayenne pepper and lemon juice, otherwise known as the Master Cleanse. Why? Well, in addition to cleaning out all of the toxins and the junk in my body, I am also cleaning out my thoughts and deprogramming my mind and my spirit. It is all connected, mind, body and spirit. Everything works in tandem and in order for me to be in absolute alignment with myself I must prepare on every single level.

To prepare myself for this fast, I started with writing my thoughts down in a journal. When it comes to doing anything that is deemed difficult the FIRST and most important step is to observe your thoughts. Literally, I am sitting down with my journal and I am going to write throughout the day how I am feeling, what thoughts are associated with what emotions and how am I dealing with it. Fasting isn't just something that I want to do to lose weight but I want to get very clear on what goes into my body, my mind and my spirit. My goal once my cleanse is over is to become a vegetarian again. When I was a vegetarian my thoughts seemed much more clear and I was closer to my higher self than ever before because it was not clogged up with any unnecessary toxins and unwanted junk. I am creating a body that is a temple and nothing unhealthy is going to be allowed inside, food, thoughts or anything else that does not serve me.

I am clear that this process is going to change my life forever. This is not just a diet or something that is fun to do but this is a conscious lifestyle change. In addition to eliminating toxic foods, I am also eliminating toxic thoughts and toxic people. It is a MUST to remove the things that do not serve me positively out of my life. I know that this will be easy for me because I am ready. I am ready to fulfill on the being the healer who has healed herself through diligent work on my body, mind and soul. I am committed to my mental, physical and spiritual self and NOTHING is going to compromise that, EVER.

I am a child of the Creator. In order to honor the Creator I must always do my best. That means that as long as I am aware of what I am doing (observing my thoughts) I have no reason not to shine and be extraordinary. I am excited to walk on this journey because it will reveal a lot about my will power, my commitment, my strength and my connection to the Creator. I am sure that I will attract people who are in direct alignment with what I am up to and will support me on my journey. There will always be naysayers and those who will want to give their opinions. I may choose to listen or not. However, what I can say is that I ALWAYS trust my intuition. My intuition is usually always spot on and leads me to choices that are in fact best for me. My journey is mine and mine alone and I will choose to invite some people to walk with me and others will be there to teach me, but that will be MY CHOICE. I am cleaning my space, mental, physical and spiritual.... I hope you choose to do the same.









1 comment: